Thursday, January 29, 2009

last few days before going back to shah alam..

oh..ive been extremely tired of entertaining my mom yesterday..haha..xpe skali skala kot.. we went to post office(yg xpenah sampai after 21 years dok kat jb)..trok ke??hee..not so bad..post office je pon..after that,going to bank rakyat, then go to my mom's school, mcm2 tempat la..today penat entertain my systa plak..g jusco tebrau n can u imagine, both of us went to every single shop in there..huh..penat x penat..ngan heels lak tuh..looks like qis je kot yg bli brg2..
btw,im not even know my close friend burfdate until the day is come..u are really a nice friend to me..knowing u for 4 to 5 months is not a regret at all..so, here goes..

mr sharul afzan,
HAPPY BURFDAY!!
and wishing u a wonderful life
filled with love and happiness..
live life to the fullest and have a blast birthday!

=)

n also to my sister..
miss nur nathirah ghazali
wishing u HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
n hope all ur wishes come true..
really miss u..
take care.. =)

to buddy:

i cant wait to meet u with the cutest good luck card..=) syg ko buddsy..

1 comment:

ciKnaThiRaH said...

sys~

mucho2 gracias..wee!!~

miss u too!

luv lots,natc!!