Thursday, July 12, 2012

Please help to complete the survey.

Hi all,
I need help from all of you..a few days ago I received 1 mail from an unknown person. She asked me to post her mail on my blog in order to help her to complete her PHD task.

So people, feel free to help ya..Just complete the survey..10 minutes only..


***********************************************************
Assalamualaikum and Hi to all,

I would appreciate if you could help me to complete my survey (part of my Ph.D task). and it should be great if you can share this survey to your friends. 

You are invited to complete this survey,

**If you are internet user who always/sometimes finding any information from blog contents
**Active or not active blogger
**Always/sometimes read blog(s) . E.g: gossip's blog, travel's blog, education, entertainment, personal..whatever about blog
**...are planning to be a blogger :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to 'PM' me here..
Link: Click here

Thank you so much. 
*********************************************

No comments: